Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) is the European Statistics Office on the HVAC&R market and it provides key market data since 1994. The guiding principle of EMI is to establish a detailed map of the European, Middle Eastern and African market with the participation of the manufacturers in the data collections.
The single sales data collected from the participants remain confidential and the overall results can be received by the participants only. EMI provides the manufacturers with the annual and quarterly results, market trends and analyses, and also presents reassessed data to non-manufacturers. EMI tripled its number of participants in the last 6 years, and today, it reaches more than 300 manufacturers worldwide within 14 different programmes.
- Annual and Quarterly analyses
- Market Trends and Forecasts (annually and quarterly)
- Detailed information on the equipment sold (technology, capacity...)
- Analyses by country (in Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
Our statistical programmes are open to all the manufacturers or sellers of HVAC&R products in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The first participation is free and the participation for the following years is not obligatory.
In order to provide some insights to the manufacturers, EMI is working on a special prospective study which investigates the impact of Covid-19 on the HVAC&R industry in Europe. Covering 16 countries and 8 product categories, the report will be available at the end of September.
To this end, EMI is carrying out a 2-page qualitative survey which aims HVAC&R players:
- Respondents who are also participants of EMI collections will be entitled to receive this special report free of charge.
- Respondents who are not participants of EMI collections will be entitled to receive this special report for € 2,500 only (VAT excluded).
- For non-respondents, it will be offered for sale for € 6,000 (VAT excluded).
The deadline for the participation to the survey is September 11, 2020 (after this deadline, the participation discount will no longer be offered).
Please contact us at email@example.com to participate in this survey, and/or for more information.
Given the current situation, EMI will once again hold the Market Intelligence Committee online for everybody's safety.
It will take place from 12 to 15 October 2021 in Antalya.