Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) is the European Statistics Office on the HVAC&R market and it provides key market data since 1994. The guiding principle of EMI is to establish a detailed map of the European, Middle Eastern and African market with the participation of the manufacturers in the data collections.
The single sales data collected from the participants remain confidential and the overall results can be received by the participants only. EMI provides the manufacturers with the annual and quarterly results, market trends and analyses, and also presents reassessed data to non-manufacturers. EMI tripled its number of participants in the last 6 years, and today, it reaches more than 300 manufacturers worldwide within 15 different programmes.
- Annual and Quarterly analyses
- Market Trends and Forecasts (annually and quarterly)
- Detailed information on the equipment sold (technology, capacity...)
- Analyses by country (in Europe, Middle East and Africa)
The annual statistics are free of charge for the companies which are certified in the corresponding programme. See details here.
Our statistical programmes are open to all the manufacturers or sellers of HVAC&R products in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The first participation is free and the participation for the following years is not obligatory.
2021 Annual Collection Results are now available!
We are glad to announce that our annual collection results based on sales in 2020 are now available on our online database.
In the collections of 2021, we have got around 400 participants! We thank all of our participants for their involvement!
To view more detailed results, please ask for your free VIP access at email@example.com
We are delighted to announce that our prospective study that investigates the impact of Covid-19 on the HVACR industry for 8 different product groups and16 single European countries is available!
The report is offered for sale with the pricing as the following:
- Complete report: For those who are not participant of the EMI statistics collections, but responded the survey: € 2500 (excl. VAT)
- Complete report: For those who are neither participant of the EMI statistics collections, nor responded the survey: € 6000 (excl. VAT)
- The executive summary of a 93-page special Covid-19 report: € 500 (excl. VAT) - to be deduced from the total price of the report in the case of the purchase of the complete report
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy the report or the executive summary, to request a report sample for free, and/or for more information.
The meeting will be held online due to the ongoing covid-19 crisis.
The manufacturers are welcome to send their propositions on any kind of improvements regarding the collections at email@example.com
|Chillers 1st Quarter||2021-04-12||2021-04-21|