Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) is the European Statistics Office on the HVAC&R market and it provides key market data since 1994. The guiding principle of EMI is to establish a detailed map of the European, Middle Eastern and African market with the participation of the manufacturers in the data collections.
The single sales data collected from the participants remain confidential and the overall results can be received by the participants only. EMI provides the manufacturers with the annual and quarterly results, market trends and analyses, and also presents reassessed data to non-manufacturers. EMI tripled its number of participants in the last 6 years, and today, it reaches more than 300 manufacturers worldwide within 15 different programmes.
- Annual and Quarterly analyses
- Market Trends and Forecasts (annually and quarterly)
- Detailed information on the equipment sold (technology, capacity...)
- Analyses by country (in Europe, Middle East and Africa)
The annual statistics are free of charge for the companies which are certified in the corresponding programme. See details here.
Our statistical programmes are open to all the manufacturers or sellers of HVAC&R products in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The first participation is free and the participation for the following years is not obligatory.
EMI will once again publish a qualitative market study in September 2021 which covers 12 product groups and 16 European countries.
To this end, EMI is carrying out a qualitative survey which aims HVAC&R manufacturers:
- Respondents who are also participants of EMI collections will be entitled to receive this special report free of charge.
- Respondents who are non-participants of EMI collections will be entitled to receive this special report for € 2,500 only (excl. VAT).
- For non-respondents, it will be offered for sale for € 6,000 (excl. VAT).
Click here to access the survey links to participate.
The deadline for participation: 13 September 2021
As usual, we remain available at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
The meeting will be held online between 10:00-12:00 (Paris time). Save the date!
Manufacturers are welcome to send their propositions on any kind of improvements regarding the collections at email@example.com.
Concrete dates will be announced later this year. Follow the updates here.